Workplace Giving

United Way

If your workplace has a United Way Campaign, please consider designating your United Way charitable donations to the Victim Rights Law Center, by writing in our United Way designation number: M368334 on your donation. We do not receive funding grants from the United Way, and would be very grateful for your individual support.

Combined Federal Campaigns

The Victim Rights Law Center is registered with Independent Charities of America (ICA) and Combined Federal Campaigns (CFC). If you are a federal employee, you can donate to the VRLC through the annual Combined Federal Campaign by using our CFC code: 31084.

Company Matching Gifts

We are so grateful for your gift in any amount, which helps us continue to provide free and comprehensive legal services. You can double the impact of your gift by requesting a match from your company. Companies big, small, and everything in between match gifts, so please take that extra minute to check whether your company will provide a match, and make that request! Thank you!